Question Secure folder access

TharneeJaggar

Mar 15, 2024
Visit site
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to check when was secure folder last accessed/opened? Either from outside of it, or if there is an access log available somewhere in it...
I tend to often share my phone with someone and I'm wondering if he's going in there...

cheers
/tharnee

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to check when was secure folder last accessed/opened? Either from outside of it, or if there is an access log available somewhere in it...
I tend to often share my phone with someone and I'm wondering if he's going in there...

cheers
/tharnee

A 'Secure' or 'Safe' folder requires a PIN/Password/Pattern to access it so I don't see how your friend could open it unless you've shared the security lock with him (surely not!) so I'm confused about the question?

TharneeJaggar

Mar 15, 2024
Visit site
A 'Secure' or 'Safe' folder requires a PIN/Password/Pattern to access it so I don't see how your friend could open it unless you've shared the security lock with him (surely not!) so I'm confused about the question?
it's possible he saw me draw the pattern to unlock it once.
and I know I can easily change it, even if I don't really want to. But it's more like a trust test as well.