SD card won't format? NEED HELP

Ahmad aziz

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
I have 32 gb class 10 micro sd card which I used for Link2sd(btw I don't know if my phone had init.d support if that is important). For the first month everything worked fine but after that Link2sd started crashing and giving error and one day my phone suddenly rebooted( I also had exposed installed) after which Link2sd couldn't recognize the second partition of my SD card. So using an adapter I plugged it into the computer to format and repartition it but no matter how times I format or wipe or do anything it just wont happen like after a format, for a split second it shows that the card is formatted and unallocated and then it after that fraction of a second the page would refresh and WALA everything would just return to the used state like nothing happened. Moreover the files would be there as well AND the partitions LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!!
I wanna save this card somehow, it was expensive. Now iam completely clueless therefore iam at the mercy of whoever is reading this and knows how to fix it. PLZ HELP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38