Have moved all photos, deleted apps, moved apps to SD card & moved other files to SD card & it still says to delete stuff. I haven't been able to get my emails in 3 days. Deleted all old, sent, trash emails & still haven't enough space. Thus galaxy s5 has given me trouble from the start. 16gb memory is crap. They shouldn't make or sell them without 64mg or higher of memory cause the minute you add 2vapps, a game & read emails your out of memory & have only a phone that works. Waste of $$ to get this phone if you can't use it for anything other than a phone. My apps I have on my phone I use that's why they're there so I'm not going to delete them. Just want to read current emails is that asking so much
    11-01-2017 05:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which email provider do you have? It sounds like you're using the POP3 server, which physically downloads emails to the phone. It's better to use IMAP, which doesn't download the emails since they stay synced on the mail server (and therefore it doesn't require the free storage space). Read more about the difference here: IMAP vs POP3
    11-02-2017 12:31 AM