How can I retrieve photos Ive cutted from android to PC

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have cutted around 50 jpeg photos from my android smartphone to my Windows 7 PC, the cut and paste process was done but the PC did not have enough space for all of those photos, and the PC cant open those jpeg photos saying they're broken or damaged. Ive tryed to recover any of those photos from my android phone but using DiskDigger, I havent found those photos that I cutted. Does anyone know how to use my androind phone or the PC to fix and retrieve those 50 photos, or any of those photos. I know not to ever use the cut and paste while transfering from any devices, but it was a long day and I was being pushed by relatives (older ones)..
I hope anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, because if noone has any ideas, the photos are lost forever and the relatives will most likely "kill me"..help me

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If Disk Digger didn't find them, it's because you're saved something to the phone that overwrote the pictures it's not finding. (When you delete a file, that storage space is marked as being usable - so any other software, an app, Android, even the Linux OS that Android is running on, can use that space, destroying your picture.)