[MEGATHREAD] In coolpad note 5 fingerprint app and setting option is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Hlw frnd, I'm Nakul my contact no. [removed] frnds mere pas Coolpad note 5 mobile ek din isme setting mai se fingerprint lock ka option ka gayab h gya i did reset again n again but fingerprint lock r not come back I am very sad pls any one help me

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fingerprint lock app missing for setting option

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm not sure what language you're writing in. Can you try writing completely in your language, so that Google Translate can more easily recognize it? Or, if possible, write the question completely in English.

Shivani Rukia

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm not sure what language you're writing in. Can you try writing completely in your language, so that Google Translate can more easily recognize it? Or, if possible, write the question completely in English.

I also have this problem. He said that the option for setting up your fingerprints and even the separate inbuilt options you had in coolpad to access this feature disappeared from the settings and phone. It's honestly freaking me out. It was fine an hour ago and now I can't unlock my phone via fingerprint sensor. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the translation. So are you saying that it's asking you for a password or some other unlock option that you didn't set up? Or is it defaulting to no lockscreen, and not letting you set up any screen lock?

Shivani Rukia

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the translation. So are you saying that it's asking you for a password or some other unlock option that you didn't set up? Or is it defaulting to no lockscreen, and not letting you set up any screen lock?

For my coolpad, I had initially setup a pattern lock screen along with the finger sensor so I could unlock either way. I can change the settings for my lock screen, there's no problem there. Just the whole fingerprint options disappeared from settings. And I can no longer unlock my phone via fingerprint. It seems like the options set off and now I can't access any settings for fingerprint setup.

A

Android Central Question

In coolpad note 5 fingerprint app and setting option is missing

Hlw i m vivek i have the smartphone which name was coolpad note 5 in this it also have fingerprint sensor which work nicely but suddenly the fingerprint sensor was not responding and the app and the fingerprint option from setting is missing please help me

A

Android Central Question

In my Coolpad note 5 finger print app is Missing and i cant use finger print please help me

My finger print app is missing in Coolpad note 5

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: In my Coolpad note 5 finger print app is Missing and i cant use finger print please help me

Welcome to Android Central! The fingerprint sensor should be accessible in the system settings, not as an app. Are you saying that there's no option to set up fingerprint unlock in your Settings>Security​ menu?

A

Android Central Question

my coolpad note5 mobile finger print app is missing ?

After using 8 months suddenly my fingerprint app is missing in the phone. So please tell me how to get again that app

Nagendar

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Hlw frnd, I'm Nakul my contact no. [removed] frnds mere pas Coolpad note 5 mobile ek din isme setting mai se fingerprint lock ka option ka gayab h gya i did reset again n again but fingerprint lock r not come back I am very sad pls any one help me

Sir my name nagendar coolpadnote5 fringerprint sensor lock option missing setting lo

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiranmysore

Jan 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I have a mobile oukitel k6000 plus, suddenly from today I can't see the finger print option under security section of settings and it does not give me an option of rubber print while logging in to mobile (unlocking).

Please let me know of anyone lessee is facing similar issue and possible solution for this problem. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.