About a month ago my phone ran out of battery and when i started it up again all app permissions were denied. I set the ones i wanted back to normal, etc....All was good in the world. Now i noticed my WhatsApp was showing numbers and not names. Went online for a solution, Went into accounts and sync and trying syncing everything. And now i have 6 contacts left in my phone, they all say its from my sim card but I can't even find the all the contacts from my sim card which i know were originally there (my number, family etc...)

I tried going in to menu under the phone book and selected manage contacts -> import -> import from phone storage etc...but everything comes back as "Scanning phone storage failed (Reason: "No vCard file found on...").

Tried checking my HTC and Google back ups, nothing there. If anyone has had the same experience or a software to use please help.
    01-03-2018 07:40 AM
    Also just checked, my phonebook call histroy is missing. So i think its the app in general
    01-03-2018 08:08 AM