Can't login to Google on my Galaxy Core Prime running Android 4.4.4

Evilstuff

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
So I changed my Google password recently, and of course I had to log back in on all my other devices. It worked fine on my laptop and tablet, but my phone.. not so much. It gives me a screen saying "Couldn't sign in: You typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. Retype your password."
I type in my password, and it asks me to sign in on the web. I select Next, and I get a 2-step verification prompt. I enter it, and then it just takes me back to the "sign in on the web" screen. It's an endless loop. If anyone can help me, that'd be great. I don't know how to take screenshots on my phone, but let me know if you need any more info.

(If you're wondering why I haven't updated Android, it requires a lot of storage space. Considering I have less than 4 GB of hard drive space after system-related data, there's no way I can afford the 2 GB needed to update.)

(In a thread I posted a few days ago as a guest, someone suggested that I should wait 24 hours. This issue has been going on for about 2 weeks and it still hasn't been solved. I reposted because I didn't really have any way of responding to the answer.)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you sign into Google, using a web browser on the phone, it also doesn't work? Or only if you try to sign into your Google account? (If it's only the Google account, or your gmail account, delete the account from wherever it is and enter it from the start.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty