1. Android Central Question's Avatar
    My min number is an active number to someone else phone and my phone is working but it says I have no sd card in it but I do. I know it's been hacked by my ex and I need help to get him out of my phone. I have already bought 2 new phones and changed emails but he gains access no matter what. What should I do?
    01-25-2018 03:57 PM
  2. hallux's Avatar
    You need to contact your carrier to change the number. If he owns the account - you need to branch out and find your own service, then do another reset on your phone (signing in with an account he does not know, even if that means a brand new account). When you reset the device, be sure to do so in a way that prevents you from being blocked by Factory Reset Protection - http://www.androidcentral.com/factor...-you-need-know

    If you need inexpensive service, there are two low-cost carriers that allow you to bring any device as long as it works on the network they run on - MintSIM works on T-Mobile towers and Ting which runs on Sprint towers.

    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-25-2018 04:09 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2018, 11:50 AM
  2. Why won't music work on my new sd card?
    By Williedakiid18 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 09:57 PM
  3. Why does my phone keep knocking
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 06:46 PM
  4. I can get into recovery mode but not download mode
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 06:44 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 03:52 PM