How to add ringtones and other sounds to your phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The plus sign in the top right corner in ringtones setting on your phone, how can you use that

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you are looking to download new ringtones and notification sounds to your phone, I highly recommend you download Zedge - it's free and has an amazing selection!

Their downloading process is very easy - you tap the download icon in the lower middle section of the screen and then go back to your sound/notification settings; and you should be able to find your new ringtone from there. I'll attach a screenshot of the Zedge app to show you the download icon in another post! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you are looking to download new ringtones and notification sounds to your phone, I highly recommend you download Zedge - it's free and has an amazing selection!

Their downloading process is very easy - you tap the download icon in the lower middle section of the screen and then go back to your sound/notification settings; and you should be able to find your new ringtone from there. I'll attach a screenshot of the Zedge app to show you the download icon in another post! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Here is a screenshot of Zedge when you have tapped on the desired ringtone you would like to download.

Attachments

• 40259.jpg
    40259.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Just make sure the ringtone you download ends up in Ringtones, not in Downloads. The phone won't use it from Downloads. (It's been so long since I downloaded one from Zedge that I forget where Zedge puts it.)