View all in text message won't open

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In long text msg when it says view all to see rest of msg, I click it only see a blank screen. Sg6 always happens when text from iphone often same person. Is there a fix?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is your mobile data turned on? If the text exceeds the 160 character SMS limit, it might be sent as MMS, which requires mobile data.

lvanscoder

Feb 5, 2019
Visit site
I have the same problem on my S8. I tap at the bottom of the text where it says VIEW ALL > and it shifts to another screen where it says (No subject) followed by the time and date. I am unable to do anything with that to get the remainder of the message. Very frustrating. I have to text the person back and ask what was in the rest of the message. I do have mobile data and roaming data turned on. The texts in question show that they are MMS. Help!

Olechoski

Apr 23, 2019
Visit site
Exact same thing with my phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy J7. I've gone in and deleated the cache, updated my apps (which were already updated) checked for updates, updated OS which was already done. What is the problem with this?? It's embarassing to have to text someone back(who are professional) and ask them to please resend the message or copy and past it for me so I can read it.