blu life one x2 can't receive or send calls

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

well ..i am totally bald now ...phone caused me to pull the rest of my hair out ,,,bought this blu life one x2 64 gig phone used from someone for my nephew ...he was on T-Mobil ...worked great ...then came the update from hell and locked the phone ...did a factory reset ..the the phone was locked by the google account ...contacted Blu support and the recommended another factory reset i did ...same result ..so Blu told me it had to be reflashed ...found the correct software and with the help of QFIL..reflashed the phone ...wala ...phone is back ...like new ..everything works great ..so now i want to give it to my sister ...bought nephew a different one ..and sister is on tracfone ...so i go and get a bring your own phone tracfone sim ...have it turned on ...and then find out the phone won't send or receive calls ...Data works ...text works but you go to make a call and as it is dialing ...it will just hang up ...i did root it ..installed a custom rom ...same thing ...went back to stock rom ...still the same ...tried different sims ..3 of the ..all did the same thing and tried them in both slots ..seems like something is missing ...i checked my sim tools app ..and it is empty ...don't work ...and ran a diagnostics code and it came back saying Outgoing called ID or connection problem or invalid MMI code ..... cycled airplane mode several times ...sim lock not set ....oh and tracfone is on AT&T ...any help would be awesome ......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer