My navigation stopped on my Android so it doesn't go back

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone isn't responding to navigation my phone works but when I'm playing my apps it doesn't respond can u help me?

Sarah Anna

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site
Here are a few things you can do to fix this problem:
i. Try to clear the app data. Go to Settings > Applications and then find the app to clear data.
ii. If that doesn’t work for you, then try pulling out the battery. Note that you must properly turn off your cell phone before pulling out the battery. Else, it can drain a small amount of persistent memory. Leave the battery out for a while (probably a few seconds) before you put it back and clear the phone.
iii. Still facing the same issue? Reset your device, but make sure to back up everything on the cell phone that is important to you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Note that you must properly turn off your cell phone before pulling out the battery. Else, it can drain a small amount of persistent memory.
Not true - RAM will be clear by about the time you get the battery out of the phone. To make sure, pressing the power button will drain any last few electrons.

As for the original problem, make and model of phone? Some can be fixed easily, some need a battery pull, sometimes the GPS receiver just went bad.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying your Back, Home, and Recent Apps buttons don't work? Or are you talking about Maps navigation? It sounds like you're talking about the Back button not working.