Hi guys. I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I would like to be able to turn off notifications altogether. I have turned them off via application manager and in 8 hours or so they just come back on again and start crashing apps while I'm using them. Is there an app or module that can control background processes like this?
    The main offender is Supercell who I must have granted permission when I installed the games so they just keep turning notifications back on. I don't want to uninstall it, I just want to prevent the crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.
    02-08-2018 07:09 PM
    Maybe this webpage can help?

https://www.howtogeek.com/230683/how...n-android-6.0/

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-09-2018 09:58 AM
    Hi guys. I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I would like to be able to turn off notifications altogether. I have turned them off via application manager and in 8 hours or so they just come back on again and start crashing apps while I'm using them. Is there an app or module that can control background processes like this?
    The main offender is Supercell who I must have granted permission when I installed the games so they just keep turning notifications back on. I don't want to uninstall it, I just want to prevent the crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Since your phone is rooted use this app:

SystemUI Tuner

This app will turn off all the heads-up notifications.

Hope it helped
    pkcable likes this.
    02-12-2018 10:19 AM