How do I prevent notifications interfering with game play.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi guys. I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I would like to be able to turn off notifications altogether. I have turned them off via application manager and in 8 hours or so they just come back on again and start crashing apps while I'm using them. Is there an app or module that can control background processes like this?
The main offender is Supercell who I must have granted permission when I installed the games so they just keep turning notifications back on. I don't want to uninstall it, I just want to prevent the crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.

henriquehigc

Feb 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys. I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I would like to be able to turn off notifications altogether. I have turned them off via application manager and in 8 hours or so they just come back on again and start crashing apps while I'm using them. Is there an app or module that can control background processes like this?
The main offender is Supercell who I must have granted permission when I installed the games so they just keep turning notifications back on. I don't want to uninstall it, I just want to prevent the crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.

Since your phone is rooted use this app:

SystemUI Tuner

This app will turn off all the heads-up notifications.

Hope it helped

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance