The Google Assitant barely responds even though I checked and cleared out the mike. It's completely unresponsive, about 9 out of 10 times just sits there with three moving dots, and when I get it to respond, if I say ok google incorrectly, when I say it correctly again, it seems like it just ignores me? Google needs to do serious work when it comes to its obsolete technology. They need to hire people that actually know what to do.
    02-27-2018 09:40 PM
    "Obsolete technology"? It works for me, generally when I just get the moving dots it's indicative of a connectivity issue.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    belodion likes this.
    02-28-2018 05:37 AM
    Worked for me just now no problem.
    02-28-2018 06:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Google Assistant works fine for me. I suspect it's a problem with your phone or (as already suggested) its connectivity. Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Also, see if the problem persists in Safe Mode.
    02-28-2018 12:09 PM
    Google Assistant does generally suck. Once I misplaced my phone but had a connection with my headset. So I asked the assistant to find my phone. It made the ringer go off and tada! Found it...no it recommends a website for me to find my phone WTF? Also, when I use as Google to call someone, with only one number in my address book it will ask " Do you want to call "so and so" mobile?" No ****? It's the only number I have for "so and so" . I'm thinking about a new phone, I used to love the Google pixel and Google Assistant...not so much anymore.
    08-22-2018 08:47 PM
    Turn off your Bluetooth. Any better responsiveness?
    08-22-2018 11:11 PM