Looking for an app to change caller ID

adenicol

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I have my personal contacts plus I have 2 businesses that I maintain with separate phone numbers. Right now when I go to make a call I select the contact then press to call them and I get a screen asking if I want to use my google voice account or my default wireless number to make the call. this is great when making calls to friends or business associates with company 2. However, the other business line I have isn't a google voice number and I would like to be able to have an option to pass that caller ID off to the calls without having a spoofer app where I need to open it and enter the caller ID number to show.

Does anyone know of an app where I can put 1 or 2 different caller ID numbers and when I go to make a call it will pop that up and let me choose the number I want to call from?

And just a little more info, the second business I have is with phone.com. They have their own app that will let me dial from that number, but that means that instead of launching my default dialer I have to remember to open their app (which takes a few seconds more to open) and then call from there. I would rather everything be in just one place.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And that's about the only way you're going to do it. (I have the same situation - a few numbers - but Hangouts dialer for my GV number, Phone for my cellphone number and a couple of other apps for other numbers.

(You could try putting a second Google account into the phone, then putting your other number in that account - I don't know if GV will give you the choice of which number to make the call from.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty