Best compact smartphone with loud speakers?

Araxxis

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Those are the two things at the top of my list in a phone, currently i am using alcatel idol 3 4.7" and i simply cannot find anything newer that competes. Ya there is the 5.2" ZTE but thats too big for my taste.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well for one thing stop looking at screen sizes to determine compact.

The Sony XZ compact rocks a 5inch screen at nearly the exact body size as the Idol 3. It's 0.4mm taller and 0.9mm narrower but 4mm thicker (40% bigger battery) and has the same chipset as a Galaxy S9, with stereo speakers to boot.

Of course it would run you at least 700USD though.

louied72

May 4, 2018
Visit site
I have just got myself a brand new Sony Z5 compact and I am blown away by such a feature rich mobile phone in a very small form factor, we're talking the size of an iPhone 5. It's running Nougat 7.1.1 and have not had any issues with anyone of the loaded software, speed, lag, etc. Beautiful screen too! You will see that there are numerous professional reviews of this phone that have nothing but praise, you should read some to satisfy yourself, there are also plenty of private opinions that bag the phone, why I will never know? You won't be disappointed with the Z5C!! I would steer clear of the Z2 Compact as the Z5 Compact has plenty of upgrades to make it the way better phone of the two, seriously the Z5C is still better than many current phones out there!! Oh, did I mention that you can pick one up now for an absolute steal too!