I have an alcatel one touch fierce and the power button does not work whatsoever. I just plugged it into the charger and was able to use the volume keys to bring up the android system recovery 3e menu. It gives me 4 options to either, reboot system now, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, or power down. Underneath the options there is a green android laying on his back that says no command. I can use my volume keys to scroll up and down through the 4 options and all i want to do is select the reboot option to restart my phone and get it turned on.. I don't have a actual home button either its a touch screen home button... Is there any other way possible to select one of the options without having to use the power button?
    05-01-2018 08:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I don't believe so. It's not a good idea to leave a faulty power button alone anyway -- if the phone were to power off for some reason, you'd have no way of powering it back on. Get the power button fixed.
    05-01-2018 09:23 AM