How to copy image address on Android phone?

bobbertsmithert

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2577fe0ba7dca2ffc1088e54eb5e2463/tumblr_pabkqedl3P1xuy63mo1_1280.png
The image you see above, was captured from my Chromebook. I'm on another question and answer site, and sometimes it's helpful to include a pic, in your reply. If you copy and paste the link address, it will just show up as a link. But if you copy and paste the, "copy image address, it will show as an actual picture, as I just did above. I'm trying to help a friend who doesn't have a computer. She just has an Android phone, and the above options just aren't available. Do any of you guys know of a workaround for this? There must be a way to do it. But I'm just stumped. (We both use the Google Chrome browser, if that helps. )

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For what it's worth, I can't see the image either, only a link. I'm using the main desktop forum site, not one of the apps.

Does the other Q&A site allow you to upload an image? If so, it's easiest to download the image to your phone, then upload it along with your response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress