Phone suddenly refusing to turn on or charge

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So, my phone at some point 2 days ago died and I didn't plug it in until today. It had been in my backpack the entire time it was dead, with nothing interacting with it, or so I thought. When I try to charge it, it just doesn't respond in any way. I know that it isn't an issue with the display since the phone always vibrates when it turns on or gets plugged in, and it did not vibrate or do anything to indicate it was turned on.

I think it might have gotten damaged in some way possibly while it was in my backpack, because when I took it out today it had some very small new cracks in the screen. My phone isn't very high end (samsung galaxy amp prime) so maybe it just wasn't very durable and got seriously broken when it got bumped around in my backpack?? I dunno. I've tried using many different chargers, from many different power sources, all turned up nothing. I researched a bunch of tips to fix it that seemed to help everyone else, including putting the battery in the freezer, doing all kinds of button pressing combinations, removing the battery and sim card and placing them back in the phone, and cleaning out the charger port, but none worked for me. What can I do to revive it??? P l e a s e h e l p

A

Android Central Question

So, my phone at some point 2 days ago died and I didn't plug it in until today. It had been in my backpack the entire time it was dead, with nothing interacting with it, or so I thought. When I try to charge it, it just doesn't respond in any way. I know that it isn't an issue with the display since the phone always vibrates when it turns on or gets plugged in, and it did not vibrate or do anything to indicate it was turned on.

I think it might have gotten damaged in some way possibly while it was in my backpack, because when I took it out today it had some very small new cracks in the screen. My phone isn't very high end (samsung galaxy amp prime) so maybe it just wasn't very durable and got seriously broken when it got bumped around in my backpack?? I dunno. I've tried using many different chargers, from many different power sources, all turned up nothing. I researched a bunch of tips to fix it that seemed to help everyone else, including putting the battery in the freezer, doing all kinds of button pressing combinations, removing the battery and sim card and placing them back in the phone, and cleaning out the charger port, but none worked for me. What can I do to revive it??? P l e a s e h e l p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reahs