I bought sony xperia XA in sept.2017, I used it one month in Denmark, than I tried to use it in Serbia after 10 months and I could not remember pattern/password, I typed 30 times wrong pattern to reset the phone. after reset, I get only welcome screen: get started. then get started bring me to login with former gmail account you used on this device, but I can't remember what email account I used because I just created some google account in sept.2017, I don't use google for my email activities. so, I can't use my phone, android push me to use former gmail to sign in, I can't remember it, I bought sim card in serbia, telenor, but I can't activate it *111# to use it, I get always welcome screen, get started and that's all. I made new gmail account, but it sayd always wait 24 hours to sign in because password was changed, it is bla bla, it is just created google account, but it is not accepted by my android. so, how can I avoid this android problem with google and start to use my phone? I have on the screen icons of battery, antenna and wifi, it means, phone recognized new sim card in a new country, my phone is not locked to any operater.
    08-13-2018 06:28 AM
    You need the original Gmail account info, no way around it.
    From a pc, log in to Google and try their 'I forgot my email address' recovery operation.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-13-2018 07:36 AM
    Keep us posted on your situation, OP.
    08-13-2018 08:40 AM