google pixel3 or wait for s10

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Personally - I went from Samsungs (for years - back before smartphones) to Pixel. Samsung used to be one of the best (Motorola used to be the best), but things change, and I prefer Google's tech support, I prefer their unlockable bootloader, I prefer their making the OS available online (and you can flash it without wiping the phone) - a lot of things. (For instance, I had one of their software developers assigned to work on a particular problem I was having - try to get that with Samsung.)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the pixel but I was concerned about 5g network coming and missing out

By the time 5G is rolled out in large areas of the country you'll be asking if you should get the Pixel 5 or the Galaxy S12. 5G is still only in test markets. Unless you keep your devices for 4 or 5 years, this shouldn't be a concern.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Personally I would wait for the S10, but that's because I don't need a phone now and prefer Samsung devices.

I also wouldn't worry about 5G, it isn't even out yet and the carriers will need to build the network. 4G started out in select major cities and it took years to update the 3G networks, especially in rural areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty