guys plss help me my phone got virus...even virus scanners don't work...The virus makes my phone blink and I can't screen shot it I mean its just take as normal screenshot even I can see its blinking frequently and even I restart it... It still blinks even my phones off... I do factory data reset it and it easy removed...its still blinking the last apk I know that I've install is pinger for my moba game I think its game ping booster but a downloaded!! I also got Facebook lite extension that my avg scanned..pls guys I'm begging Im getting worried this virus give a higher problem.......
    11-02-2018 09:26 PM
    Welcome. The chances of you having a true virus are rather small. Could you please create a free account here to give us some more info to go on?

What make an model of phone?
    What version of Android?
    How long have you had it?

Could you elaborate on the blinking? Is it the screen or a stand alone LED on the phone? When you say it happens when the phone is off, do you mean completely powered down or you just have the screen off?

Have you tried running in Safe Mode?

My initial thought is a possible hardware fault, like a loose connection for the screen or even the screen itself. You didn't give us quite enough to go on, so that is just my best guess at the moment.
    11-02-2018 10:30 PM