I am trying to improt my contact from my sim card but it is not letting me

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've been try to import my contacts since yesterday but it is saying no contact why is that so

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you POSITIVE they're there? Most recent devices don't even support contact storage on the SIM card.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The contacts are either in the old phone's storage or at Google Contacts . If they're not at Google Contacts, see the contacts section of Backing up an Android Device. Export from the old phone, then import to the new phone.

(The only reason to keep numbers on the SIM card was back when that was the only storage on a phone. Since smartphones, there's no reason for it, and Google has finally removed the capability. Even if you want the contacts from another account, just add the account to the phone and it will sync them. Then remove the account when you're done and it will eventually delete the added contacts.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty