Is there any way to simply view phone photos on my tablet without transferring them?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Samsung S9 and a Samsung S2 tab and I take photos with the phone but would prefer to view them on the tablet. Due to privacy concerns I do not back up to any cloud platform. Is there a way to do this using my home wifi? I don't want to have to transfer all photos and videos to the tablet as there are about 120gb of them. Thanks!

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
I understand your reluctance to use a cloud backup, but you should use some sort of backup method such as PC, DVD or memory stick. It would be a disaster if you're 120mb of photos on your phone were accidentally deleted or the phone was stolen.

Marritza

Nov 7, 2018
Visit site
I do back them up periodically, to a portable hard drive. I thought maybe there's an app or something that would allow me to see the phone photos on the tablet (neither of them are rooted). I've found mirroring apps and file transfer apps but that's not what I want. The alternative would be to get a large capacity SD card and move all photos to the tables so if nothing else works, that'll have to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699