I have a wee smartphone, ALCATEL pixi4 mod.4034X, with Android 6. The first six month was no problem. I instaled my apps into phone memory but was full after only two apps. Three months I have an sd card, and all apps I move there. During last month I was unable to find them in my storage sd card either phone memory. I install them again, following after I move to sd card. Next hours, I lost them. It was here we go APP and My Bible. Then I use the same process three times. My photos were untouched on sd card, But camera after that start sawing black pictures to the gallery.
    I removed sd card from the phone and then reboot to factory setting. The camera is working but not recognize sd card. I used another one install again my apps and now is again missing my GPS app.
    Do you know to help me?
    Is somebody hacking my phone?
    11-25-2018 05:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The SD card could be corrupt, defective, or counterfeit. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt.

If it's a valid card, then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.
    11-26-2018 02:33 AM