Using my device how can someone read my recently sent messages with out logging into my messenger and WhatsApp. Where are these messages stored and how to delete them even after I have deleted that chat . That messages were stored some where on my device kindly guide..
    11-29-2018 08:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Why do you think someone read your deleted messages? That would probably require some significant hacking skills.
    11-29-2018 12:07 PM
    There are many apps that can be downloaded, and then hidden on your phone. Once done the other party can do just about anything with out you knowing it.
    12-06-2018 08:51 AM
    There are many apps that can be downloaded, and then hidden on your phone. Once done the other party can do just about anything with out you knowing it.
    Even if those apps exist, it's almost impossible for those to get on your phone. Apps won't just magically install themselves. You have to manually install them, but even that still requires extra steps. They don't exist on the Play store, and turning off the option to install unknown apps prevents installation from non-Play sources. So if you don't give others unfettered access to your phone, don't download and install random apps from untrusted sources, don't install pirated apps, don't click popups that try to scare you into thinking you have a virus or claim you won a contest (and other similar stuff), and don't visit sketchy websites, the chances of you being infected are slim to none.

Unless you have actual evidence that a hacker is monitoring your phone, I wouldn't worry. If you still concerned for some reason, then first change your Google password from another computer. Then factory reset your phone. When you set it up again, you'll need to use your Google account to prove you're the owner of the phone. Then only download apps from the Play store.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-06-2018 09:12 AM