Not Registered on Network, Emergency Only :(

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

As the title says I have this issue where I can't make phone calls or massages or anything mobile network related and WiFi works perfectly.
I've been searching these 4 days non-stop trying to fix my phone, first I found that my IMEI number was fake/generic it was something like 004999......... something like that so I got my correct IMEI and went into Z3X Samsung Tool and repaired that, but the problem wasn't solved and I tried A LOT of stuff and it hasn't worked, my sim card works I tried it on another phone and it works perfectly and another thing, my phone shows "Product Code: Not Active." which may actually be the problem but I searched and I don't know how to fix it or how to even know what's my product code so please any ideas help anything would be appreciated >.<
Info:-
I live in Saudi Arabia, my operator is STC
Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
PDA Version: N7100XXSFQA5
CSC Version: N7100OJVFOD1
CSC Code: JED
Baseband Version: N7100XXUFOA1

So if anything is wrong i should install something other than this tell me please and if you need any extra info tell me and I would try to provide the info ASAP.
And I think the problem with my phone is with the EFS and NV Data and I could be wrong but that's just what I predict.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This sounds like a problem you should contact the carrier for. They would have more info than us on what is going on, and may have ways of getting your phone to connect from their end.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site