Photos that aren't mind appear after upload

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This has happened three times so far and it's creeping me out. I upload photos from my phone to my computer and I don't really take all that many so believe me, I recognize each and every one that I take. My phone (A8) being the diligent little worker that it is even uploads my podcast thumbnails so this is where things get... odd.

The first time it was just a dozen or so extra podcast thumbnails for podcasts I didn't recognize and so I passed that off as maybe they were podcasts that this app I have had suggested while I was doing searches. Weird but okay.

Then the next time and this time I start to encounter photos of other people and their habits and that's where things are getting strange. I've scoured my photos on my phone, I've checked notifications over Facebook Messenger, MMS texts.

I don't have G+ and don't have anything set to sync or share in my photos application and yet these photos continue to show up when I upload to my computer. Can anyone please tell me how to stop this from happening?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
How are you uploading the photos to the computer?

If you are using an "import" app of some sort, they usually have the bad behavior of trying to upload every possible image on your phone, including all the pictures found in your web browser cache.

Often times, the better option is to use the file browser on your computer to just copy the few folders that you are interested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678