Google maps opens after each phone call

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

After each phone call, incoming or outgoing, Google Maps opens and try to navigate to the the copied phone number.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you tapping the End Call button, or just letting the call end after the other party hangs up? Does this persist after a reboot, or in Safe Mode?

dealp

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

im facing same issue. It's so annoying. I factory reset my S8+ and after a month now it came back again. navigating each and every number i dial or i receive after call.

GranPaSmurf

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Me too. No, it doesn't happen in Safe Mode. Galaxy S7 Edge, Oreo. No recent updates. I also have running Call Control in the background. This also happens with Call Control disabled.

After I make a phone call and end the call, Google Maps opens and populates the 'search' dialog box with the phone number just dialed. Then Maps searches for directions to the location. Usually it can't find the location, but occasionally some random (to me) location opens with a pin.
I can't remember adding any apps recently and I don't know what was the last app installed.

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
Finally I got it how to solve it, this problem is by using an app called IFTTT it's an app for Alexa or Google home and I think I have turned on something in this app so when I hang-up the call it triggers some action, so now I deleted the app and the problem is now solved, I hope you got the solution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty