Is anyone else getting a crypto-news.space popup? If so, how do I fix it?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

[I apologize in advance for the long entry.]
Recently my phone has been opening the browsers (Samsung internet, Chrome, firefox) with a website called crypto-news.space. When I first noticed this I went to the internet and saw that one solution was to clear all of my cookies, browser history, cache, etc. That helped for a day or two but then I started to get the popups, but this time it won't just open one tab, but two or three at a time.
I again, went to the internet and saw that I should clear the cache for the application. So I went to settings, went to clear cache for my browsers. I did this for Chrome and Samsung internet. This didn't work at all because five minutes later, the same crypto-news.space website would pop up. I tried using AVG Antivirus, NoRoot Firewall, Block Site, and many other antivirus/malware and website apps but the problem persisted.
At this point, I disabled the Chrome browser and downloaded FireFox. But the website, crypto-news.space, kept popping up regardless.
I went into safe mode and uninstalled almost all of the apps that I had, got out of safe more and reinstalled them to see if that would help. But, like my past attempts, they did not work.
I have come to the realization that this isn't a problem with my browsers but a problem that is deeply rooted in my phone.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Manon73

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I'm desperate, I have the same problem, I removed the application save and republish, I also deleted the latest applications I added, it worked for 20 minutes, and it starts again. I can hardly use my phone, screen alone, how to do ??

is it possible to connect a phone to a computer and manage this problem via my computer?

I am looking forward to your help ..

Manon

Manon73

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
so I finally managed to get rid of that stuff (finally I hope).:) From yesterday after noon I have no problem anymore! Excuse me in advance for my English, I use google trad because I am French ...

I delete as you said the "save and repost" application, but nothing has changed. So just a few weeks before I downloaded 2 other applications (hotel.com and booking) I deleted them. I also downloaded addons detector, which I do not understand at 100% but who helped me somehow. I emptied each application, and I also install and reinstall applications like facebook and instagram.
All sports applications, and those that I do not use almost: bulb!
I hope all this will help you!
I had trouble installing "addons" because it was as if I had no control over my screen ... the applications closed all alone, so it had to start the phone again and it was more simple