Is anyone else getting a crypto-news.space popup? If so, how do I fix it?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

[I apologize in advance for the long entry.]
Recently my phone has been opening the browsers (Samsung internet, Chrome, firefox) with a website called crypto-news.space. When I first noticed this I went to the internet and saw that one solution was to clear all of my cookies, browser history, cache, etc. That helped for a day or two but then I started to get the popups, but this time it won't just open one tab, but two or three at a time.
I again, went to the internet and saw that I should clear the cache for the application. So I went to settings, went to clear cache for my browsers. I did this for Chrome and Samsung internet. This didn't work at all because five minutes later, the same crypto-news.space website would pop up. I tried using AVG Antivirus, NoRoot Firewall, Block Site, and many other antivirus/malware and website apps but the problem persisted.
At this point, I disabled the Chrome browser and downloaded FireFox. But the website, crypto-news.space, kept popping up regardless.
I went into safe mode and uninstalled almost all of the apps that I had, got out of safe more and reinstalled them to see if that would help. But, like my past attempts, they did not work.
I have come to the realization that this isn't a problem with my browsers but a problem that is deeply rooted in my phone.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Manon73

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I'm desperate, I have the same problem, I removed the application save and republish, I also deleted the latest applications I added, it worked for 20 minutes, and it starts again. I can hardly use my phone, screen alone, how to do ??

is it possible to connect a phone to a computer and manage this problem via my computer?

I am looking forward to your help ..

Manon

Manon73

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
so I finally managed to get rid of that stuff (finally I hope).:) From yesterday after noon I have no problem anymore! Excuse me in advance for my English, I use google trad because I am French ...

I delete as you said the "save and repost" application, but nothing has changed. So just a few weeks before I downloaded 2 other applications (hotel.com and booking) I deleted them. I also downloaded addons detector, which I do not understand at 100% but who helped me somehow. I emptied each application, and I also install and reinstall applications like facebook and instagram.
All sports applications, and those that I do not use almost: bulb!
I hope all this will help you!
I had trouble installing "addons" because it was as if I had no control over my screen ... the applications closed all alone, so it had to start the phone again and it was more simple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jannel91