Images that I download from Chrome (and show a successful "downloaded" icon when done) are not in my file manager. I literally cant find anything to help with this as searching my issue just pulls up gallery issues where people just say "check the file manager!" But the problem is that there are no new images in any of the downloaded folders after Oct of last year.
    I dont know if there was an update that screwed up the download path or something, but I've checked everywhere (internal and SD) and its like they simply dont exist. This has been going on for months and I am very annoyed at always having to take a screen shot, then crop it anytime i want to save\share an image.
    Viewing the "download successful" notification says that the image is stored in "file:///storage/933C-6BBD/android/data/com.android.chrome"
    That file is empty in the file manager.
    01-23-2019 05:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, go to Settings>Apps, select Chrome, and make sure it has permission to access Storage. If it already does, then see if you can change the default download location to Internal Storage. I recall seeing other posts about Chrome saving files to an inaccessible directory on SD cards.
    01-24-2019 12:00 AM
    Accidentally selected “do always” and selected whatever the other option was when saving photo from online and now photos do not appear in “gallery” and can’t figure out how to reset or change location. I think the other option that showed was “downloads”. So frustrating. Thank you.
    06-30-2019 05:58 PM
    See discussion in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ml#post6572408
    06-30-2019 09:51 PM