My Samsung J7 won't start after a drop

zakaria Elfakhry

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,
At first I had issues with apps being crashed from time to time when working with the phone. Then after dropping it, I would start it normally and for about 10 to 15 seconds it shuts down, or freezes which lead me to force starts it. I thought it was a system crash and after many tries(won't give any sign of power) to get to recovery mode, I drain device from electricity and would get a blue screen showing "No command", but mysteriously It randomly booted in recovery mode where I did make a factory reset. The phone rebooted but after 1 min it did shut off. I can no longer power it on no more and it will randomly power up and show "custom binary FRP lock" then shuts off immediately and I can't restart it after that. I opened the back cover, disassembled it then put it back again and I would get an error saying "custom binary FRP lock" and it shuts off and can't power it off since then.

Please help if you have any idea on how I can fix my phone!

zakaria Elfakhry

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Rukbat thanks for your reply,
I did put the battery in another phone it was charged about 70%. The draining I did was with phone without battery so that to remove remaining electric charges of components' phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38