I'm liking Bixby routines (function that behaves like "Tasker")--a feature they offer is to have certain information come up in a "Dashboard" when the "If" condition is triggered. (E.g., every morning, dashboard can show to-do's, appointments, weather, etc.) The thing is, it's not very easy to access the info--only way I've found is to press and hold the Bixby Routines quick access button, then navigate to "Dashboard".
    Is there a better way?
    04-10-2019 08:17 AM
    Ive only been playing with the Note 10 for a few days, but Ive found you can access routines via the quick settings panel. You can reorder the buttons so that Bixby Routines is always in view.

Also you can add widgets to the home screen to activate a routine with a simple press.

Both options above are present for the Note 10 and I cant speak for the Galaxy line.
    09-09-2019 06:06 PM
    When you allow notification for Bixby routines, and the routine uses this notification, then - when the routine is started -you can tap the notification to directly get to that Bixby-Routine which at the bottom has the dashboard.

Still not super-convenient though...
    09-16-2019 08:19 AM
    Similarly, if the routine is *just* a dashboard, then you can add "open App: Bixby-Routines" as action. This will bring you one-step closer to the dashboard. Still not perfect.

Edit: Bixby-Routines (the app) needs to have the setting "Add Bixby Routines to App screen" enabled for this to work.)
    09-16-2019 08:22 AM