Please help with Samsung Galaxy S9 Voicemails Can't download/save/forward now

LTMAN

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a Samsung Galaxy 7 phone and transferred to a Samsung Galaxy 9 phone.

I use to be able to download, forward and save my voicemails.

Now with my Galaxy 9, there seems to be no way. I have many business voicemails I need to save and ones from medical doctors that are important.

I have called Sprint Tech Support many times. They give me many solutions lol. None of them work. They said there should be a "share button" like with the S7 but it's not there. Now they are saying my visual voicemail app is corrupted and I have get a new one.

So I have questions:

Is there an app that will allow me to download the CURRENT voicemails and then save, forward and back them up? OR will such an app erase what I have and start the day that I install the app?

Could my visual voicemail be corrupted? If so, how would I deal with this and not lose my current voicemails?

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

My goal again is to be able to forward, download/backup/save my voicemails that I currently have and I have about 50 of them and do this on an oingoing basis.

I appreciate everyone's help!!

NOTE:
Model number=SM-G960U
Software version=G960USQS3C SAG
Hardware version=REV1.1
Android Version=9
One UI version=1.0

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Seems odd that an app becomes "corrupted", but it is possible.

You might need to take the phone to a Sprint store to get it uninstalled and reinstalled since the voicemail app was probably pre-installed, thus you cannot change it.

This process should not affect any of your saved voicemails on your phone nor any voicemails still on Sprint's servers. However, I would do a backup just in case.