I'm stumped by this one... a few weeks ago my phone borwsers (Chrome, Web!) both started refusing to load a webpage until I switch from my current internet source to another (wifi to data, or data to wifi). As soon as I do so and refresh the page loads immediately. If I browse long enough, I will have to switch back as it becomes unable to load again.

Doubt it's related, but the phone screen erratically will blink total blackness a few times here and there. This hasn't been happening for long either.

Device: OnePlus 5, Android 9, OxygenOS version 9.0.5
    05-13-2019 09:35 PM
    It sounds like an app is hogging your internet connection. Do you have any data savers or app killers installed? If so if start there by uninstalling them. If not look at your data usage and see what's using your data. If you trust the app you can try force stopping it next time this happens and see if your data is restored. If the problem persists you could also start the phone in safe mode and see if it happens then. If so it's likely an app if not it could be something else.

Become s member to reply to things thread. A two way conversation is much more helpful and often results in better more precise solutions.
    05-14-2019 12:11 AM