my phone will not accept credit

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Cannot top up xperia L1. tried online and with a voucher. the phone won't top up. could disabling some apps cause it?

it is prepay

A

Android Central Question

what app accepts credit xperia L1

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/962259-my-phone-will-not-accept-credit.html?mn_qa=1#post6556571

what app accepts cresit xperia L1 on eir mobile ireland

xperiaGIRL

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Your third thread on this subject was deleted because it was counter to the site rules. Register as a member so that you can continue posting in this thread, observe at least a minimum of courtesy to members trying to help you with your problem, and you may get somewhere.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's not clear to me how you're trying to add credit. Typically, when you have a prepaid plan, you get a SIM card from that plan, which is associated with your account, and you manage the minutes or data on your account through your carrier's website (or possibly their app). Can you confirm that the SIM card in your phone is from Eir? Or are you trying to use some random phone with a random SIM card on Eir?

Oh, and I saw the thread title of your previous post before belodion merged it. Do you really expect anyone to help you after you trash-talk them? And yet here I am trying to help. Something must be wrong with me.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38