Cannot downgrade to Android 8 Oreo, Odin says pass but nothing changes in the phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Samsung A6+ (SM-A605F). Yesterday, my phone updated itself to android 9 and its freaking garbage. The phone is slower, design is terrible etc. I was trying to downgrade to version 8 (A605FJXU1ARE2-TUR) via odin. Odin says it is completed (aka pass) but still, the android version does not change. Can someone help me, thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung A6+ (SM-A605F). Yesterday, my phone updated itself to android 9 and its freaking garbage. The phone is slower, design is terrible etc. I was trying to downgrade to version 8 (A605FJXU1ARE2-TUR) via odin. Odin says it is completed (aka pass) but still, the android version does not change. Can someone help me, thanks.
You sure you didn't download andriod 9 again?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, I'm the one who asked the question, I don't think I dowloaded android 9 as I went to sammobile and got it from there,
Hi, yes but they have many for that phone , just saying if you didn't see any changes after the flash its possible you grab the android 9 file instead . I would double check