I just used the Christian cross symbol the other day, but now it's not there. How is it possible to be missing certain glyphs but not others?

----------------------------------
    About my phone:

I'm running some custom ROM flashed to my phone over the air by someone else that had access as soon as I turned it on. It is not rooted by me, and I do not have root access. It's running Android 8.1. See screenshot for build info. As of today I had no updates showing up, but there may be one queued. It's also odd that the last update was from April.
    06-17-2019 07:05 PM
    Since someone always asks, "Why do you need to use that anyway? Just use something else. Here look at the page full of bunnies!" I will add my ridiculous but necessary reason that may or may not make sense:

Anything could be taken one way or another since no dictionary exists and never could. Already saying that much has taken something fun and made it a load that no one wants. Is it an erupting volcano or is it a mind-blowing orgasm? If you take one away you take them both, and denying anyone of sexual pleasure while rubbing it in their face constantly for years is one of the cruelest things you can do.

Still, I will give you this: I was going to precede everything I sent anyone with a Cross to prevent unnecessarily burdensome and frightening interpretation in modern times, like how Jesus did that for Judaism. If you live in a country where you are allowed to express your religion openly, then use it. I apparently do not live in such a country.
    06-17-2019 07:22 PM
    Where are you not seeing it? Like when you're typing a message? See attached screenshot. I got a lot of varying religious symbols.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2019 08:36 PM
    What keyboard app are you using? I'm using SwiftKey, and I have both the Western Christian cross and the Eastern Christian cross available as emojis.
    06-18-2019 02:17 AM