dont have USB connection option in my Samsung S6

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My PC doesnt see any more my Samsung S6. Most of forums saying I need to drag the notification bar down and touch Tap for other USB options. The problem is I do not have this function.
Why and where I can find it?

Of course I restarted both devices, I checked few USB cables etc.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
port is clean as phone is still charging
I can do factory reset man. I travel around the word and I need to download these pic .Thats all about

What do you mean by 'Safe mode see if still happening'
Google how to get into safe mode , Everytime I try out direction here the app crashes
Before factory reset back up everything.
Safe mode disable all 3rd party apps to see in this mode if any apps causing issue.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
In your USB options, try setting it to Charging.

...Though having said that, I don’t know what you want to do if you can get the PC to recognise the phone.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try a different USB cable and a different USB port in the PC. Watch the phone when you plug it into the PC - there should be a "Allow this connection?" popup. If it's your PC, check the "Always" box and hit yes, otherwise (if you're downloading to someone else's PC or laptop) just say yes without checking the box.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Try a different USB cable and a different USB port in the PC. Watch the phone when you plug it into the PC - there should be a "Allow this connection?" popup. If it's your PC, check the "Always" box and hit yes, otherwise (if you're downloading to someone else's PC or laptop) just say yes without checking the box.
I believe they said they tried different usb cable , but my thinking since it's happening in safe mode also might need to flash the stock firmware and if that don't work needs cell phone repair shop.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
True - we're all guessing. 5 minutes on the bench and the OP would know the problem. (Troubleshooting online like this is usually anywhere from extremely difficult to impossible.)

marektechno81

Jun 18, 2019
Visit site
Okay so in the morning when I connected phone to PC was same situation. Later during the day when I check it my PC twice saw the phone but not longer than 5 minutes. Now I have also problem witch charging phone- sometimes charging, sometimes not. I connect my phone with different PC and with different cables and still I have this problem. Tomorrow I wana go to OP. IF he will fix it I tell you what was the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty