I just got a 2nd hand razer phone 1 in mint condition, it was already factory reset. Whenever I start the latest version of the YouTube app it says that the app has stopped. Im running the latest version of Android Oreo. My date and time is correct, I have internet connection (both WiFi and mobile data) and I have tried force stopping, clearing data and cache and even disabling and resetting the app back to its factory version then trying the older version and newer version and it says the error anyway.
    06-23-2019 09:20 AM
    I just got a 2nd hand razer phone 1 in mint condition, it was already factory reset. Whenever I start the latest version of the YouTube app it says that the app has stopped. Im running the latest version of Android Oreo. My date and time is correct, I have internet connection (both WiFi and mobile data) and I have tried force stopping, clearing data and cache and even disabling and resetting the app back to its factory version then trying the older version and newer version and it says the error anyway.
    Hi, looks like you tried few steps I would recommend, are other apps crashing? If not and its o ly YouTube might want contact Google and see what they say.
    06-23-2019 09:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/r...recovery-mode/
    06-24-2019 01:44 AM