How do I stop pop-up notification to search for a mobile network?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Since updating my Samsung S8 to Pie a couple of weeks ago, I've been getting non-stop pop-ups coming from the bottom of the screen asking to search for available network. This happens while typing, watching videos, using my camera, whatever and constantly interrupts it. I'm on Freedom Mobile in Canada, but I never had this issue before. Unfortunately I don't have access to my mobile network while at work but I can still connect to wifi so it's not an issue for me. Do you know how I can stop these pop-ups? I've connected manually to my mobile network and reset the network as well and it doesn't help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Since updating my Samsung S8 to Pie a couple of weeks ago, I've been getting non-stop pop-ups coming from the bottom of the screen asking to search for available network. This happens while typing, watching videos, using my camera, whatever and constantly interrupts it. I'm on Freedom Mobile in Canada, but I never had this issue before. Unfortunately I don't have access to my mobile network while at work but I can still connect to wifi so it's not an issue for me. Do you know how I can stop these pop-ups? I've connected manually to my mobile network and reset the network as well and it doesn't help.
Hi, if you can register a account here ,so you can communicate back.
I'll provide a link to register.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html