8 email accounts settings to new phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have 8 email account set up on my phone. Currently I use the Mail.com App because I don't want internet email. I use outlook 2010 on my Desktop which is not web based and want those setting to be copied to the new phone or the settings from the old Android mail.com app to the same on the new phone. I am will to switch to a new Mail APP on android but don't know which App has this ability to copy the settings. I test other phones so I am always switching phones and operating system like downloading a new ROM. Google is not saving these settings and restoring them so I have to spend a lot of time entering passwords and setting up accounts. What APP out there would allow me to copy the setting to the new phone, sort of like an import settings function.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have 8 email account set up on my phone. Currently I use the Mail.com App because I don't want internet email. I use outlook 2010 on my Desktop which is not web based and want those setting to be copied to the new phone or the settings from the old Android mail.com app to the same on the new phone. I am will to switch to a new Mail APP on android but don't know which App has this ability to copy the settings. I test other phones so I am always switching phones and operating system like downloading a new ROM. Google is not saving these settings and restoring them so I have to spend a lot of time entering passwords and setting up accounts. What APP out there would allow me to copy the setting to the new phone, sort of like an import settings function.
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Most apps will not transfer logins between devices for security reasons. Additionally - any app that backs up to the Google backup for your device will only restore that data to the same app on the new or refreshed device.