I am the account holder and Everytime I text my husband whose line I pay for I get the message blocking message. Today it's in Spanish! I've called Metro PCS and have spoken to people in different countries that haven't been able to fix my problem. This also happens when texting my daughter in law that also has Metro by Tmobile. There's nothing blocking me in their settings,so why would this be happening?
    08-06-2019 02:03 PM
    I am the account holder and Everytime I text my husband who's line I pay for I get the message blocking message. Today it's in Spanish! I've called Metro PCS and have spoken to people in different countries that haven't been able to fix my problem. This also happens when texting my daughter in law that also has Metro by Tmobile. There's nothing blocking me in their settings,so why would this be happening?
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-06-2019 02:48 PM
    Call Metro and ask to speak to tech support. Customer support can't help with that. (They actually could, so could any Metro store, but they don't know that they can.) It sounds like 1 or all 3 accounts are provisioned wrong. (They have to remove the accounts, then put them back into the system - correctly, this time - while maintaining your stats [days left, GB of data left, etc.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-07-2019 01:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact wording of the blocking message? Are you able to check on your husband's and daughter-in-law's phone to make sure you haven't been inadvertently blocked? As strange as it may seem, it's possible to accidentally block someone, especially if a person is looking through menus and testing things out.
    08-07-2019 09:04 PM