How do i get back to samsung basic blue

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've put a wallpaper on my home screen that I dont like. It's too dark and the apps page background is now black.
I'd like to get it all back to the Samsung basic blue like out of the box but I cant seem to undo the wallpaper ive added and cant find the basic blue anywhere. Help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Type theme into your settings search bar and press enter. For me I had to press enter before it showed me Wallpapers and themes, under the heading Galaxy Themes, you only say your device is a Samsung but there should be a similar heading, if not the same, for your Samsung device, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to leave anyone out when it comes to making money... joking but serious. Anyway when the theme store comes up pull down from the top to reveal previous themes, select the one you want and apply the change.

If you find that the theme you want is already selected but the wallpaper you don't want is still set, touch the wallpaper icon at the bottom of the screen and across the top will be all of your previous wallpapers. You may have to pull the screen down again for this until it reveals My wallpapers.

If this doesn't work please follow mustang7757's link and register an account to reply in this thread and we can offer more advice.