I had a few phone numbers blocked on my phone that i did not have saved in my contacts

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Last year I got into an argument with a friend,and blocked both of his phone numbers,when I switched phones last month,half of my contacts didn't transfer,those 2 numbers were part of the contacts that didn't transfer,I bumped into him the other day and we worked out our issues,so tonight I decided to unblock his numbers,only I didn't think to write the numbers down somewhere first,is there any possible way to retrieve those numbers?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you blocked his numbers based on his contact information on the previous phone, and if his contact didn't transfer to the current phone, then he's not blocked on your current phone. If you blocked his number through your carrier, then check your carrier account page on the web and see if there's an option there to look at your blocked numbers list, and edit it there.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
If you have the old phone, you can look at the contacts list on it.
If you previously synced your old phone's contacts with the Google servers, you can sync them to the new phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38