I updated to Android 10 yesterday, and now I am unable to use bluetooth audio for phone calls. My 2012 malibu only does phone calls. I have a 3rd party bluetooth adapter plugged in and it works for streaming audio like a podcast, but neither will work for phone calls.

I have removed the devices from my phone and paired again and still is not working. Looking for best solution on how to work through this.
    09-04-2019 01:20 PM
    I'm having the same issue also on a 2 XL. I use multiple bluetooth devices, from headsets, to my car. Although audio, music, video works fine. Phone calls refuse to work through the bluetooth. I've also found issues with getting notifications. I no longer get a notification for Gmail. Today is the first day that I've found anyone else having this issue, and saw on "THEANDROIDSOUL" https://www.theandroidsoul.com/andro...and-solutions/ saying there is only one person having this issue. Which I find hard to believe. I haven't found a solution as of yet.
    09-09-2019 06:36 AM
    Follow-up on my previous post. I did a factory reset on my Pixel XL 2, this seems to have fixed my issues, at least for the moment. I did a test call to 411, and it worked on bluetooth. I also have started getting Gmail notifications again.
    09-09-2019 09:03 AM
    Having same problem on a Pixel 3a in my Subaru, but reluctant to do a factory reset since it takes hours for me to get everything set up on the phone afterwards.
    09-20-2019 06:20 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-20-2019 08:11 AM
    Having same problem on a Pixel 3a in my Subaru, but reluctant to do a factory reset since it takes hours for me to get everything set up on the phone afterwards.
    Back everything up (one last time), unlock the bootloader and install TWRP. Then set everything back the way you like it, install Tipatch and run it, restart to recovery and do a data backup. Any time you have to do something that may cause a problem, do a data backup first. (I do one before each update, just in case.) Keep the latest good one, at least, on something other than the phone (PC, laptop, cloud account).

It may take 15 minutes or more to do a restore, but that's about 1 minute of your time, then 15 minutes of the phone's time. And everything is exactly the way it was when you did the backup (except for the time and date).
    09-20-2019 03:36 PM