i have 2 tablets one is the xcody and one just says q8h-hd anyway i use the u8h now for monitoring some cameras at the front door. and about every 3 to 4 weeks the tablet freezes up with the notice that youtube has stopped working. now i have another tablet my spot at the table and that table is on the same amount of time and i never get that notice.

so what make youtube stop on these 2 tablets? is there any fix for this. the xcody does it like every couple of days so i just stopped using it but the q8h still does it monthly or so.

is ther a fix for this as it get annoying to go thru the steps to either turn youtube on or back off, as i either needs to be enabled or disabled to let me use the tablet again. if i could just remove it i would as i never use it but i can't as it will not let me uninstall it.
    09-07-2019 10:59 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-07-2019 11:13 AM
    Are you at maximum storage of the tablet? Can cause freeze and other issues
    09-07-2019 11:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the YouTube app cache/data in Settings>Apps​. If you never use YouTube on those devices, you could also just Disable it.
    09-07-2019 12:00 PM