I'm new member here , great site. Would like to know where to get what is called by different names type c otg adapter or dongle. I have tried Samsung, they say they do not have them. Thanks in advance. Note 9 sm-n960-ui model.
    09-07-2019 04:43 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank You.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-07-2019 04:59 PM
    1. The question has nothing to do with the topic - so please register and tell us which one you want answered.

2. Any place that sells things for phones - eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc. They come as a single piece or as a short cable - your choice. (If you have a case on the phone, a single piece adapter may not fit - it's normally wider than a Type C connector. The cable, on the phone end, is just a Type C plug, so it fits.)

To download a .jpg file to the phone, if you're using a web browser, just tap the Download button (if there is none, the picture isn't for downloading). From a PC, connect the phone to the PC, open the "Phone" in the PC, open the folder that has the .jpg file, drag it to the phone and drop it. (If you want it to go to somewhere on the phone other than sdcard, open that folder first, then drag the file to that folder and drop it.)
    09-07-2019 05:49 PM