My phone was hacked and my wife's at the same time what do I do next?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok my wife and I seen that in our google accounts we had two extra devices connected to our accounts. Well I had $50.00 come out of my bank account to Comcast and ive never had dealings with them. Then our phones went haywire sounded like a rat was chewing through my speaker. All my settings started working themselves I it was like a war lol I would stop sync and it would cut on by itself my top screen would scroll by itself and it was crazy it's not doing it now I factory data reset my phone and it was a battle to do that it's like I was being stopped so whatever was happening could keep going the noose coming through the phone was just crazy creepy. Mind you this is happening to both of our phones and also we were getting notifications from google that there was a security breach in our account and to verify if it was us it was wild. I wanna know what they went through could it have been my fault? I had gotten an account with Google Platform seems like this happened after I installed and made the account with my debit card. How do I find out where they came through at? And still even after reset I still a having some setting toggles not even letting me control them at all. I seen a have a connected app called Google Allo and it was on that's a file sharing app I've never installed. It was a wild night dealing with it I mean my camera would cut on on it's own sounded someone was breathing in my phone lol I swear!!! Anyway need some help thx!!

Joseph Crone

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
Mustang I seen you said the same thing to someone else exactly. Thus isn't paranoia my eyes phone was doing it to just not as bad she said. And both of our email acct are linked together and there were two devices I've never seen before connected to our account one was a tablet and the other a mobile . Just sayin bro see not in my head lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang I seen you said the same thing to someone else exactly. Thus isn't paranoia my eyes phone was doing it to just not as bad she said. And both of our email acct are linked together and there were two devices I've never seen before connected to our account one was a tablet and the other a mobile . Just sayin bro see not in my head lol
As you may know , I gave a little help link, as we get lot that say the same I've been hacked and as we talk further with member it turns out they weren't. But every post is different that's why I ask guess to register, to find more information.

Welcome to the AC Forums!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried booting into safe mode? If you do that and the screen keeps acting up, that's a hardware defect. Screens detect or touches through electrical impulses in our skin. Anything that disrupts that detection (from a defective screen, to a bad USB cable, and literally anything between the two) can cause these phantom/ghost touches.

As for Comcast, contact them immediately to dispute the charges. Ditto for your bank. I actually doubt the two issues are related.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo